22.8.06

gym freaks galore

Here we go yet again...

Gym freak #1 - Scent of a Skank: Yep, the Perfume Troll strikes again. I didn't see her. But I could smell that she had been there, marking her territory like a bitch in heat, "I'm cheap and easy and ready for you now!" I'm glad I didn't see her. I would have choked to death in the noxious cloud that was probably surrounding her... the cloud that just lingered and lingered...

Gym freak #2 - The Vulture: What the fuck? Is there a reason why you're circling my bench, freak? What? Do you want to use the bench or something? But you're too afraid to ask the mass monsters if you could share a bench with them? So you think you can intimidate me by circling around me like some kind of demented vulture? Do I look like a cadaver or something? If you want to use the bench...or was it the set of dumbells you wanted to use...JUST ASK! Or else get the fuck away from me... I might catch your freak cooties...

Gym freak #3 - Homeboy in a Hoodie: Excuse me, freak. Do you think wearing that hoodie (with the hood up of course), thick gold chain, and baggy sweatpants makes you look cool? Especially in the overheated (or was it under-air conditioned) gym? Think again. You look like a royal dumbass. Especially when your lifting technique sucks... and again, the intimidation body language shit doesn't work on me...

No comments: