11.12.08

pepperkakepingviner!

I just got done decorating this year's batch of pepperkakepingviner - Norwegian pepperkake cut into a penguin shape. I've been doing this for the past four years. My infamous penguins have sort of become an expectation now...

I haven't taken any photos yet, and I'm really not sure if I will this year (unless I bake and decorate another batch). Circumstances beyond my control and all. I'll try but I can't promise anything. But if you're not familiar with my twisted little Yule tradition, here's a photo from last year:

Mini Wolfgang and a pepperkake penguin!

By the way, have any of you seen Mini Wolfgang's Santa sweater? I can't find it anywhere. I'm sure he found it and burned it, because he found it quite humiliating to wear. Well, if it's not found soon, I have an even more humiliating sweater for him...

No comments: