2.12.08

long time, no writing here

Yeah, yeah. I know. I'm a bad little penguinette. I've just had too much going on...

To sum things up since my last post (the first of April):

- don't know if I mentioned I started a new job in March. It offers new challenges and stuff, and although I had a really rough start, things seem to be going well now. I'm finally on an interesting project. Yay! Unfortunately, I can't talk about it... ;-)

- husband of feitpingvin (yeah, we got married) and I graded to Practitioner Level 5 in Krav Maga in June...

- travelled to Svalbard and Prague on business in the spring

- I finally went to husband of feitpingvin's rocket campaign on Andøya. I didn't get to see a launch, but I did go on a puffin safari :-D

- got married the 12th of September, without anyone knowing about it (except for a small handful of people)

- went to southern Africa (surprise surprise) more or less right after getting married. Most of the photos are up, but I haven't started the trip report...

And now... here we are. I'll try to be better about writing in the future...

No comments: