5.1.07

it's that time of year again...

There was at least 3 times as many people as usual at the gym this afternoon. Freaks galore...

Some freak who thought "paying attention to the others around you" was too good for her pushed some guy aside (screaming out "excuse me!" in a snooty voice) to get to the dumbells rack. While he was doing some kind of exercise. Which caused him to crash into me (he was otherwise at a safe distance). While I was doing some kind of exercise. Now my neck is killing me. It ruined the rest of my workout... not that I would have gotten so much more done with so many people there...

I hope that guy is OK, that is, that he didn't pull anything. He was using some rather heavy dumbbells and had to do some freaky manouvers to avoid the crash being worse than it already was...

Yeah yeah, come February and they'll be long gone...

No comments: