26.7.06

angry rant time

Well, to follow up on an old post from Slashdot... again all this talk about how women should be careful, criticisms against the Minister of Justice telling women to carry on as usual, and even a pic and description of one of the suspects (is it me or does he look like he has an IQ of 12?)...

My reaction to all of this is extreme anger. My blood is boiling. How dare these asshats ruin things for the good people of Oslo. And why should I have to be the one adjusting my habits and such for the sake of a bunch of waste-of-space twatballs?

Don't mess with penguinettes when they're angry. As in "deadly green laser beams shooting out of the evil eye" angry.

I for one will not change my habits. For starters, I already take all the "necessary precations" so I really don't need to. And if someone decides to try anything on me anyway, then they are going to have the face the consequences of their dumbass actions. I am ready and willing to cause permanent damage. In ways they could never imagine. So they better fucking watch out. I'm not putting up with their shit...

Though in case this were to happen though, I'm sure the pathetic bastards will probably be going to boo-hoo-hooey-hoo to everyone, saying how I was too violent against them (even though their own MO is equally violent), that it's a racist attack because they're Eastern European or Dumfukistani or whatever, and so on... I'm sure Cuntface Krekar's sleazeball lawyer would be helping them right away... blah...

No comments: