10.10.06

as if going back to work after a holiday wasn't bad enough...

It's been three weeks since I've been to Krav Maga training. I had some kind of freaky cold and couldn't train the week before going to South Africa (I wrote some JEs about it in fact), and then the two weeks in South Africa where the primary activity was wining and dining the RoF...

Let's just say I felt the effects of that long absence, the wining and dining, and the lack of intense exercise :-/ Too bad I wasn't in proper shape for tonight's training, because we did a lot of sparring (boxing/kickboxing) tonight, something which I love doing. Top it off with coming down with something or other again; I suddenly started feeling feverish and my throat was getting really scratchy towards the end. Not good...

And I'll surely feel it all tomorrow ;-)

No comments: